|Honda Power Equipment Eu3000ih1a||Check it out on Amazon!|
|Honda Power Equipment Eb2800ia||Check it out on Amazon!|
|Honda Power Equipment Eb3000c||Check it out on Amazon!|
|Honda Eu3000ih||Check it out on Amazon!|
|Honda Portable Generator with Inverter Eu3000is1a||Check it out on Amazon!|
|Honda 662300 21 In. Gcv200||Check it out on Amazon!|
|Honda New Gx390||Check it out on Amazon!|
Honda home equipment offers a remarkable range of features and models and sets the standard for portable power. From the campground to the Jobsite, the mall parking lot to the raceway infield, Honda home equipment play and work twice as hard as you do.
Legendary Honda consistency makes the Honda generators the ideal source of backup power for businesses and home alike. Their generators have received praises from people all over the world and have earned a hard-won reputation for quiet, portable, operation smooth, and outstanding fuel efficiency. It’s no wonder that Honda Generators reviews state that they are high-quality in the rental trades and construction, and have been chosen as the official suppliers for a lot of professional sporting events.
#1 Honda Power Equipment Eu3000ih1a
- Power for camping, tailgating, and basic home backup power
- Max output to start most RV AC units in the 13.5 btu class
- Lighter weight, compact design – easy to store, easy to pack
- Recessed wheels and unique folding handle for true portability
- Offset handle for easier lifting
- Super quiet
- Fuel efficient – runs up to 7.7 hours on 1.6 gal. of fuel
- Advanced inverter technology – reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment
- Add more power with parallel capability
- 12v – 8.0a unregulated DC output
- Recessed convenience light for ease of use in the dark
- Closeable fuel vent for safer transport
Honda’s advanced inverter technology provides 3000-Watt of extremely clean, quiet, and fuel-efficient power. This generator can function a wide variety of equipment and electrical appliances which makes it flawless to be used at home or for camping.
According to Honda Home Equipment Reviews, it is remarkably efficient, it can run up to 7.7 hours on a single tankful of fuel, however, that depends on the load. And its best part is that it is portable with its standard folding handle and wheel kit.
#2 Honda Power Equipment Eb2800ia
- Lightweight portability – only 67 lbs.
- Advanced inverter technology – reliable power for appliances and electronics. Ensures the inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Impressively quiet – only 61 dB (A)
- Inverter – Fuel efficient, clean power for sensitive equipment
- 2800 starting watts and 2500 running watts.
The new EB2800i Industrial generator produces up to 2800 watts @ 120V of maximum power. It is super quiet at 69 – 61 dbA and it’s perfect for running and recharging Jobsite tools and electronics.
This generator as per Honda home equipment reviews is easy to carry, weighing less than 67 lbs! It’s fuel-efficient and can run 12 hrs using only 2.1 gallons of fuel. The EB2800i has an oil alert that protects the generator by shutting down the engine when low oil is detected and has an individual outlet circuit protection that protects the outlets from being overloaded.
#3 Honda Power Equipment Eb3000c
- 3000 watts, 120V
- Lightweight – only 71 lbs.
- Honda commercial OHV engine
- OSHA worksite compliant – meets job site emission and safety requirements
- More power, less weight – Honda’s exclusive CycloConverter technology
- Exclusive CycloConverter Technology
- Easy starting Honda commercial OHV engine
- Long run time – Operates 9.4 hours at 50% load
- All circuits GFCI protected
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty
- Full frame protection
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert
- Electronic circuit breakers- Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Quiet operation – 65 dB(A)
- Fuel gauge standard
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Meets OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI regulations
The EB3000c model features Honda’s CycloConverter technology, which makes it intensely lighter than competitive units manufacturing the same amount of power.
#4 Honda Eu3000ih
- 3000 Watts / 120V
- Folding Wheels
- Compact Design
- Quiet operation – 57 to 65 dB(A)
- Can operate a wide variety of appliances – including microwave, refrigerators, hairdryer, small AC units, and much more.
- Inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. Ensures the inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4000 watts of power.
- Lightest & most compact 3000-watt generator
- Eco-Throttle System – offers great fuel efficiency.
- The flip-up handle and sturdy wheels make it easy to transport.
- Packs plenty of power to start up even RV A/C units up to 13500 BTUs.
- Generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years
According to Honda Home Equipment reviews, Honda’s EU Series Super Quiet generators signify the foremost edge of technology portable power.
The EU3000i Handi can function a huge variety of equipment, including, refrigerators, microwave, small AC units, hairdryer, and much more. The EU3000i Handi operates at 57 to 65 dBA which makes it perfect for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that needs a quiet operation.
#5 Honda Portable Generator with Inverter Eu3000is1a
- Quiet operation – 49 to 58 dB (A),
- Can operate a wide variety of appliances – including microwave, refrigerators, hairdryer, small AC units, and much more.
- Fuel efficient runs up to 20 hours on 3.4 Gal. of fuel
- Advanced inverter technology – reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment. It means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package
- Protected by oil alert – this protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected
- DC outlet for use when charging 12-Volt automotive type batteries, this requires an optional charging cord (12-Volt – 8.0 Amp unregulated)
- 3-year residential and commercial warranty – generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years
- Convenient electric starting – Easy recoil starting is always available as a backup
The Honda EU3000is is a great choice for several uses, including powering your RV. It has a solid amount of power in a compact design, which is simple to start and is as consistent as any Honda home equipment.
This portable generator is Honda’s most quiet model yet, which makes it suitable for camping trips, RV trips or even as a home backup generator. It is also CARB compliant.
#6 Honda 662300 21 In. Gcv200
- Powerful & Easy-Starting GCV200 Honda mower engine
- MicroCut Twin Blades – superior mulching and bagging
- 4-in-1 Versamow System with Clip Director – Quickly switch between mulching, bagging, discharge, and leaf shredding
- The mower features Select Drive – Easily adjust the mower’s speed to operators’ stride
- Rust-free Nexite deck with Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 5-year mower warranty
- 3-position Quick Release adjustable handle
- 7 position cutting height adjustment (.75″ to 4″)
- Large 9″ ball bearing wheels offer better manoeuvrability, smoother drive and increased durability
- Flywheel brake safety system quickly stops the engine
- Use fuel stabilizers – increase the longevity of your mower
The HRX217VKA mower is a top performer. It is a self-propelled lawnmower, which has Integrated Select Drive Speed Control for the ultimate in comfort, control and suitability. It is designed with advanced features like Honda’s exclusive 21” NeXite deck, Micro-Cut Twin Blade System and the 4-in-1 Versamow System which comes along with Clip Director – and allows you to mulch, bag, rear discharge or shred leaves – without any tools needed.
All of these Honda features provide reliable power for years to come, according to the Honda home equipment reviews. It comes with a 5-year Honda lawn mower warranty.
#7 Honda New Gx390
- Engine type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Starting system: Electric and recoil starter
- Bore x stroke: 88 X 64 mm
- Displacement: 389 cm3
- Net power output: 11.7 HP (8.7 kW) @ 3,600 rpm
- Net torque: 19.5 lb-ft (26.4 Nm) @ 2,500 rpm
- PTO shaft rotation: Counterclockwise (from PTO shaft side)
- Compression ratio: 8.2:1
- Lamp/Charge coil options: 25W, 50W / 1A, 3A, 10A, 18A
- Carburetor: Butterfly float type
- Ignition system: Digital CDI with variable timing
- Lubrication system: Splash
- Governor system: Centrifugal mass type
- Air cleaner: Dual element
- Oil capacity: 1.16 US qt (1.1 L)
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.4 U.S. qts (6.1 liters)
- Fuel: Unleaded 86 octane or higher
- Dry weight: 69 lb (31.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 16.0″ L (407 mm) x 19.1″ W (485 mm) x 17.7″ H (449 mm)
- Warranty: 3-year commercial warranty (limited to manufacturer defects)
The Honda 390cc GX Series OHV commercial-grade engine has been designed for the most demanding commercial applications. It has set an industry standard for dependability, consistency and sturdiness. Overhead Valve design provides fuel-efficient and cooler operation and cast-iron cylinder sleeve offers lengthier service life. The GX is dependable, easy starting and runs quietly. According to Honda home equipment reviews it meets EPA and CARB emission levels standards.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Now let us discuss some FAQs about the small portable generator enclosures, the answers to which you would be curious to know.
What is the importance of size and weight of the portable generators?
Lighter and smaller appliances are simple to move to a particular location from the place where they are kept. This factor can be quite advantageous in the situation of an unforeseen power cut. At the same time, aspects such as wattage, engine, run time and tank capacity, are the of most significant ones that you require to pay attention to.
If a model meets your necessities based on these factors, but it is not chiefly light and small, you must not hesitate to get it. You may get a wheel kit for simpler portability.
Can I opt for a portable generator with an electric start?
The electric start eradicates the requirement to pull a cord to get the engine running. You simply need to push a button and the device will start producing electric power. Frequently, the electric start is considered to be more reliable compared to the pull-cord start, especially in cold weather conditions.
Nevertheless, in modern generators, the cord start has become fairly reliable in any weather condition. The electric start might even fail once its battery is not powered up. Still, this is pretty infrequent. You could choose a model which comes with both types of starts.
What is the difference between the rated wattage and surge?
The surge wattage is generated for a brief period. It is the peak wattage that the portable generator can generate. It is touched when the unit is started. The rated wattage is the continuous operating wattage. It is the measure which you need to focus on when selecting a generator.
You have to ensure that it will charge all the electrical equipment in your house which you cannot go without. It is best to describe your necessities exactly before you go out to purchase such equipment.
Is the wheel kit an important feature to have?
Few portable generators have a wheel kit encompassed in the package whereas others don’t. The kit makes the appliance flawlessly portable. In times of power out, you could simply take the generator outside and power starts it. You will not have to use a lot of effort for the same.
The kit will save you plenty of time and effort in serious situations. It is tremendously beneficial for heavier and larger devices. It is also extremely suggested for people who do not have a very high level of physical fitness and strength. Usually, the kit’s components are very simple to install.
Is a portable generator which can also run on propane more reliable?
Propane is usually cleaner to run in comparison with gasoline. Generally, it can upsurge the run time of the device. In some situations, it can double the run time. An additional advantage of using such a device is that extra propane can be more effortlessly found in any typical house as compared to gasoline.
You may connect the device to the propane bottle for doing barbeque, for example. The only issue with propane is that it cannot power start the engine when the temperature becomes too low. Nevertheless, in this condition, you may have the engine start on gasoline and then shift to propane.
How loud are portable generators?
These devices generate a substantial amount of sound. Each model receives a noise rating. It is measured in decibels with A-weighting at a distance of seven meters away from the device. Mostly, models get a noise rating from 55 to 85 dBA. The ones with a noise rating below 75 dBA are taken to be fairly quiet in comparison with their counterparts.
Normally, the lower the decibels are the better. Although, one thing that is most important for a generator is to be an effective, consistent and dependable performer. To lessen the sound created by it, you may keep the device further away from the house.
Do I need to get a transfer switch along with the portable generator?
The transfer switch is not a compulsory application to be used along with a generator. Although, it can be tremendously convenient. It works to join the machine to the circuit box of your home to provide a direct supply of electricity.
The switch works to guard both your machine and the electrical equipment against any sort of damage which can be caused when the grid power returns. It also removes the requirement to lay and use special cables. At the same time, the switch needs an extra investment that you have to provide for. It might cost more than the generator.
Setup and Use
How much gasoline should I stock on?
It is best to stock sufficient gasoline to run the portable generator for twenty-four hours provided that roads can be closed and gas stations might be out of power too. You need to analyse how much this amount is.
On average, the essential fuel amount is 16 gallons. If the equipment can run on propane too, you must contemplate on stocking on as many bottles as are required to run the device for a single day and single night. The normal number of 20-pound bottles required is 6. Again, it is significant to use calculations to determine the exact amount.
How long can I store gasoline for?
It has been observed that fuel starts to worsen within roughly a single month. To preserve its properties, you should add a stabilizer to it right from the start. The stabilizer would be able to counterbalance the damaging effect that ethanol has on the mechanisms which are accountable for combustion.
If you have any additional fuel left after a power cut, you may use it for your car, as long as it is suitable for the purpose. Usually, you must make sure that you receive all storm alerts to you can prepare appropriately for the same.
Where can I set the portable generator?
The device must be set only and only outdoors while it is being used. You are supposed to position it somewhere farther from doors and windows so that the exhaust fumes do not get inside the home. This is very vital as the carbon monoxide gas that is produced might cause some serious poisoning.
One error that you should avoid making is placing the device within the garage with the garage doors open. There is a possibility that this could also lead to some kind of accident. You also need to make sure that the device is protected from rain, moisture and snow. It is best if it is set in some dry enclosure with active and regular air circulation.
How do I run a generator which has not been used for a long time?
You must check all the parts of the appliance to ensure that they are in a good state. One should pay special heed to the carburettor and change the fuel. You should clean it to guarantee that the machine operates efficiently and smoothly. The same thing applies to the spark plug also. Check the level of the oil with the specially designed dipstick. Add more, if needed. Always remember to take the generator out in the open before you start it. This is a crucial safety measure.